We have the experience to professionally manage all of your power sweeping, storm water management, asphalt & pavement maintenance, striping, seal coating, portering and everything in between. Whether you are an out of state owner or a local company, we can manage the job.
Sweeping increase the longevity of asphalt, concrete, sealcoat, striping and hard-scape areas. This will enhance the property investment as well a reduce capital expenditures.
- Proper and consistent sweeping will remove abrasive materials such as sand, dirt and gravel.
- Vehicle and abrasive material work together like an industrial grade sander to destroy your expensive assets.
- Weed and root damage from dirt and sand collection will quickly damage parking areas.
Increasing the frequency of power sweeping can extend the life of sealcoat and striping significantly.
A clean, debris free parking area can reduce your liability in “slip and fall” litigation, thereby mitigating insurance risk.
- Proper with a certified contractor to provide a documented sweeping plan can discourage frivolous lawsuits.
- The removal of loose debris improves vehicle braking time further reducing exposure in legitimate lawsuits.
- Regular sweeping is a key element in property maintenance program designed to minimize exposure.
Please let us know how we may assist you by requesting a professional assessment from our management team